Entry to the Centre is voluntary.
Referrals can be made for you by your Support Coordinator, by yourself or by others involved in your support.
Suitability of admission to the Centre is determined by the Participants level of needs and the capacity of the Centre to meet those needs.
Joanna Life Skills Centre is suitable for participants who
- Are aged between 17-65,
- Are a Voluntary Participant,
- Are vulnerable due to illness, disability, abuse, addiction, trauma or situation/circumstances,
- Are Transitional Participants
- Are Complex Needs Participants
- Transitioning from hospital to home
- Are no current risk to others,
- Are wanting to build their skills,
- Are willing to engage,
- Requires support to reach current individual goals.
Crisis Accommodation options are available and dependent on room availability.
Joanna Life Skills Centre Support follows the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework, Zero Tolerance Framework, NDIS Practice Standards, the NDIS Code of Conduct, and the National Standards for Disability Services, which forms the foundation of the Centres Service Delivery and is incorporated into all aspects of Support.
The Fee structure is determined by the NDIS Price Guide.
*There is a Fee for Service for participants that do not have NDIS funding.
A one-off entry fee to the Centre does apply and is in addition to the weekly fee schedule.
Levels of Support
Level 1 = Low level of needs and training
Level 2 = Moderate level of needs and training
Level 3 = High level of needs and training
All participants must be willing to conduct themselves in a safe and appropriate, non-violent manner.
For more information please contact:
Carol: 0400 633 485
Rob: 0419 822 484